Please read these guidelines thoroughly before submitting to Lunch Ticket. Submissions that do not
adhere to our guidelines will be automatically rejected without being read.
We review Poetry submissions from February 1 to April 30, and
August 1 to October 31.
Poetry Submission Guidelines:
- Please submit once per submission period.
- If your poetry has been published in Lunch Ticket, please wait one year before submitting again.
- All submissions at Lunch
Ticket are read blind in the first round. Any submissions
with identifying information will be returned without consideration.
up to three poems (each clearly titled, no more than one per page) in a single
document, once per genre, once per submission period.
Please send no more than ten pages total.
We recognize that poetry often calls for its own particular
formatting. When in doubt, use 12-pt Times New Roman font.
- We do allow simultaneous submissions, however, if your
piece is published elsewhere, please let us know immediately.
- We do not accept previously published work.
- We accept multilingual submissions in all genres.
We look forward to sampling